4-chamber hydrogalvanic bath “Istra-4K”is designed for local electrogalvanic procedures, which enhance the blood circulation and lymph circulation, stimulate metabolic processes, has analgesic effects, stimulates regeneration processes in the peripheral and central nervous system.
Four-chamber galvanic bath has a wide range of indications for use:
- Functional diseases of the central nervous system with vegetative and sleep disorders, vegetative dystonia, migraine, neurasthenia and other neurotic conditions
- Diseases and injuries of the peripheral nervous system with pain syndrome and motor disorders (neuralgia, neuropathy, neuromyositis, sympathalgia, radiculitis, paralysis), restless legs syndrome
- Injuries and diseases of the locomotor system and the musculoskeletal system (bruises, ligaments damage, deforming osteoarthrosis, epicondylitis, heel spurs, periarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, atrophy muscles)
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system (Raynaud's disease, atherosclerosis of the vessels of the extremities, obliterating endarteritis, angiospasm, initial stage of varicose disease, I, II degree hypertensive disease, hypotonic disease)
- Diseases with connective tissue pathology (keloid scars, stiffness of joints after prolonged immobilization, scar and muscle contractures)
- Posttraumatic conditions (complex regional pain syndrome - Zudek syndrome, reflex sympathetic dystrophy, post-traumatic arm dystrophy, algoneurodystrophy, “shoulder - brush” syndrome, causalgia)
- Degenerative diseases of the spine
- Climacteric syndrome
- Vibration disease
- Diabetes mellitus (diabetic arthropathy, diabetic polyneuropathy)
Hydrogalvanic procedures are much more comfortably tolerated by patients than classical electrotherapy with electrodes superimposed on various parts of the body. The limbs are in warm water in a free state, the probability of burns from electric current is minimized, which is especially important when carrying out procedures for aged patients, whose skin has reduced barrier function and increased sensitivity.
4 chamber baths are much more easily tolerated by patients than general electrogalvanic baths and can be used in a number of cases in concomitant diseases of the cardiovascular and central nervous systems.
“Istra-4K” 4-chamber bath can be in demand in physiotherapy departments of medical and preventive institutions, health resort and rehabilitation complexes.
The body of “Istra-4K” 4-chamber electrogalvanic bath is made of high-strength fiberglass.
“Istra-4K” bath includes 2 hand baths and a bottom foot bath divided into two separate sections. In the basic configuration, “Istra-4K” 4-chamber hydrogalvanic bath is equipped with a thermostatic mixer, taps for filling fresh water into chambers for hands and feet, a hygienic shower hand with a water supply tap, a drain-overflow system, as well as special electrodes, located in each of the hand and foot sections.
Microprocessor control unit with a rotary digital touch display allows you to create individual programs with certain times, polarity in different chambers and the use of up to 9 different therapeutic currents. The memory of the microprocessor unit is designed for 10 individual programs with the possibility of their replacement or reconfiguration.
The digital display shows information about the procedure during operation: the type and set value of the therapeutic current, the current time of the procedure, the working electrodes according to the diagram of their positions in the chambers for legs and hands.
Swivel hand baths with horizontal adjustment, as well as the ergonomic design solution of this bath allows providing maximum comfort to the patient during the procedure.
As an additional option, “Istra-4K” hydrorogalvanic 4-chamber bath can be equipped with a built-in pearl grille with a tap for the supply of compressed air* (for connection to external air supply system, i.e. compressor) for local pearl bath procedures.
Also, the bath can be equipped with the function of a jet contrast bath.
The body of “Istra-4K” bath (bed) can be made in any color version according to the RAL palette*. The standard colors of the basic equipment are blue (RAL 5012) or white (RAL 9003).
For comfortable procedures, you need a height-adjustable chair with a moisture-resistant covering*, or a special automatic lift for chamber baths*, which “Physiotechnica” company also offers for patients with disabilities.
* - additional options not included in the basic package
|Total volume of the foot bath, l||30х2±10%|
|Total volume of the hand bath, l||12х2±10%|
|Overall dimensions of the bath (LxWxH), mm||1320х1075х1060|
|External dimensions (LxWxH) of the bottom foot section, mm||990х970х880|
|External dimensions (LxWxH) of the habd bath, mm||720х280х240|
|Connection of the compressed air supply tap*||1/2"|
|Internal dimensions (LxWxH) of the foot bath, mm||425х310х390|
|Internal dimensions (LxWxH) of the hand bath, mm||560х180х160|
|Bath filling time, min
* At a pressure of water in the supply pipe 4.5 bar.
|Total amount of water required for one procedure, l||75-80|
|Weight of the standard package of the bath, kg||80|
|Rated voltage*, V||220-240|
|Maximum voltage, V||24|
|Maximum power consumption, W||500|
|Current, mA||up to 1200|
|Current (in a cross-current mode), mA||up to 30|
|Hot and cold water connection||3/4"|
|Bath drain time, min||4±1|
|Diameter of drain hole, mm||40|
Contact our managers
Margarita Malina+7 (812) 321 67 80, (701)
Ekaterina Zakharova+7 (812) 321 67 80, (709)
Olesya Toropova+7 (812) 321 67 80, (708)
Anna Gushchina+7 (812) 321 67 80, (704)